Thursday 1 October 2015

Fall Greens


Happy October you guys!!
Advancing more towards Fall, we all love to wear more of Olives, Tans, Marsalas and all of those Fall Colours. To transition from Summer to Fall, what we can do best is mix summer with fall colours in our outfits and remain updated with the changing Season. Let us welcome Fall.


 Today's outfit post is all about this gorgeous pair of co-ordinates that I came across from one of the online stores in India. If you have read one of my previous posts Palazzos, you know already how convinced I am with the wide legged Pants now. To top it up, when I found a pair of co-ords, another favourite trend, that has a Palazzo with a Crop-top, I had to own it in my wardrobe. I also loved the fact that it has a mix of both summer(mint green) and fall(olive) greens with hint of berry colour which screams transition already. It is a statement piece of outfit. Hence I accessorized it with basic neutral Black accents from shoes, to neckpiece and to the sunnies. I am so ready for Fall.

Are you Fall ready already?? Please let me know what colours and trends do you prefer to wear this season through your comments.

Hope you liked this post. Until next time....keep it stylish.....keep it functional.
Lots of Love
Anie.

Shoes - RiverIsland
Co-Ords - Stalkbuylove.com
Choker - H&M
Sunnies - Sportsgirl










No comments:

Post a Comment