Tuesday 1 September 2015

Happy Feet


 Heya Friends,

For a "Shoeaholic" like me, a pair of gorgeous shoes is what I need to be the most happiest soul on this planet Earth. I had been craving for a pair of Red-Hot-Chili-Sizzling shoes, as one of my very close friend says, since a long long time. On my last shopping spree, while checking out the new collection in Zara, I found these gorgeous beauty waiting for me. It was like a love at first sight kinda moment for us. We were so longing to be together and so we did. In today's post sharing some pictures of us ready to conquer the world.







 "If you want, you should will it, And if you Will it, it will be Yours" Happy Feet 2

Hope you liked my new found love and our togetherness. We both will be visiting you more often in the coming days with different looks and posts, that's for sure.
Until next time....keep it stylish.....keep it functional
Lots of Love
Anie



 Shoes - Zara
Denims + Sunnies - H&M
Shirt + Neckpiece - Forever21
Bag - Roem
On My Lips - Estee Lauder.



31 comments:

  1. Love these sandals, so gorgeous. xx

    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nina....thank you so much.....lots of love

      Delete
  2. Hey Malu...thank you so much....lots of love...thanx for visiting

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing post ! I love your bag :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much...means a lot....will surely do...welcome to mine...lots of love

      Delete
  4. Love your Sandals and stunning as always. <3

    SelestyMe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Chayanika thanx a lot.....lots of love,,,, m totally in love with these heels

      Delete
  5. foxy gorgeous heels!! :D

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thank u so much hun......thanx for visiting me...keep in touch...lots of love

      Delete
  6. In love with your sandals here... you look great and fab!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi thank you so much...thanx for visiting me....keep in touch...lots of love

      Delete
  7. Amazing!

    What you think about follow each other? Follow me and I follow you :)
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your shoes are amazing, they add such a lovely pop of colour!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alice thanx a lot....my current obsession....keep in touch

      Delete
  9. Wow I love this outfit! Perfect sandals <3
    Would you like to follow each other? I always follow back:)
    Have a nice day!
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi there,,,thank u so much....sure thing gorgeous.....lots of love

      Delete
  10. I like this navy inspired look a lot and the shoes are so stylish!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful look!!!
    Would you like to follow each other? let me know...and I follow you back.
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love love love the heels Anie!! They really are so hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi my girlies...thank u so so much...lots of love

      Delete
  13. Best deal on my website for buying bed sheets. Bed Sheets Online

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your simple OOTD with a dash of statements Annie! You look great girl. Those strappy heels are awesome

    Chaicy recently posted.. Pastels OOTD

    ReplyDelete
  16. So stylish! Love your outfit!

    http://svetlanaleleko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete