Thursday 14 May 2015

Summer White

Happy Thursday!!

Hi my lovely friends....how have you been? With the scorching summer heat, these days I have been constantly trying to find out ways to dress appropriate and enjoy the weather. For today's post I have styled my most trending Maxi T-shirt with a pair of distressed Denim all in white. Accessorized with a white and pastel Satchel, a gorgeous silver neck-piece and a funky uber cool pair of silvery reflector sunnies. Just to add a little edge and pop of colour, wore my floral canvass shoes and added a bright pink colour to my lips.



 I hope you liked this post and the outfit. I would so love to know how you style your summer outfits and survive this weather. I am seriously in need of ideas for summer outfits as here in Doha the weather takes summers very very seriously. Hope you have a great weekend ahead.......
Until next time....keep it stylish......keep it functional

Lots of Love
Anie

Shoes+ Denim+ Sunnies - Primark
Maxi-Tshirt - Bangkok high street
Neckpiece - H&M
Satchel - Bershka
On My Lips - MAC Relentlessly Red













2 comments:

  1. Oh, I absolutely love your outfit! So perfect for spring and summer ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! I'd be so nervous that I'd spill something on my all-white outfit, I'd probably only wear it safely around the house haha :)

    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete