Tuesday 16 December 2014

Pleather Weather Part II

Happy Tuesday!!

How was your weekend guys? Today I will be continuing this post from last saturday's on how to style a pleather legging in five different ways. In the last post I had posted two looks and in this part there will be three looks. Hope you liked the previous ones.

Look# 3

For this look I paired my leggings with a teal coloured jumper. Teal is a colour created by mixing blue and green on a white base. Hence decided to put on a scarf that has blue accents on a white base added with yellow tassels. The base colours of teal in the scarf and the teal itself compliments each other, while the yellow tassels brightens up the whole outfit paired with the black pleather leggings, black boots and a nude coloured clutch (neutral colours). This outfit is perfect for a brunch or a lunch.



Boots - Steve Madden
Leggings - Sheinside
Jumper - Lifestyle stores
Scarf - Zara
Clutch - Shopnineteen
On My Lips - M.A.C Relentlessly Red
On My Nails - Models Own Strawberry Tart



Look# 4


For the fourth look I just removed the Black Pleather Biker Jacket from the first look and added this batwing cardigan from the second look. It is really amazing how we can transform looks by just swapping an outerwear. From a Biker Chic look, this cardigan helped me to acheive a Glam Chic look for an evening out or a Girl's Night Out. I kept the whole look neutral with a pop of colour with my Red lips.





Boots - Charles & Keith
Leggings - Sheinside
Top - Faballey
Cardigan - Closetdiaries
Clutch - Shopnineteen 
On My Lips - M.A.C Relentlessly Red

Look# 5

For the last look I decided to go the "Everyday Girly Look". Here I just worked on the upper part of my outfit. Instead of the top and the cardigan here I am wearing the same Flushed Pink Jumper worn here with a woven textured dark Teal Blazer. Also added a black Beanie to keep me extra warm. Changed the clutch to a multicoloured clutch with flush pink base so as to keep it connected with the jumper. The jumper has a round neckline and I have a round face. Hence to lengthen my face and neck I added this long chain with an animal print pendant.




Boots - Charles & Keith
Leggings - Sheinside
Jumper - Lifestyle stores
Beanie & Blazer - Zara
Clutch - Primark

Would really like to know how did you like the five looks with the same leggings and which one is your most favourite one.

Until next time keep it stylish.....keep it functional
Lots of love
Anie

11 comments:

  1. So beautiful, love the looks!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your outfits! Great ideas for styling pleather. :)
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great in all the outfits!!! now you make me want to get those leggings!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...those are really so comfy and versatile...good purchase m convinced...would love to see u in them...glad u liked my looks...thanx...lots of love

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hey Sabina....I like it too...glad u liked it...thanx a ton...lots of love

      Delete
  5. You're getting better with every post and so proud that you are able to get through those initial blogging phases! Keep blogging!
    Xx,
    Nilu Yuleena
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfits! x

    www.vvln.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete