Saturday 13 December 2014

Pleather Weather (Part I)

Happy Saturday!! Happy Weekend!!

So how is December treating you guys? Here in Kolkata the weather is amazing at this time. Nice sweet winters. Of late i have been really liking Faux Leathers or Pleather. I have always liked how Leather clothes or accessories look upon wearing, personally I would not buy one. There are many reasons to that. The first being pure leather is very expensive, Secondly "the Cruelty" factor bothers me somewhere in my heart.
On the other hand, if we look at Pleather, there are quite a few fact that makes it more alluring. Pleather is incredibly luxurious the way it wears over time. It is lighter than real leather. Does not crease and travels really well. Moreover it is waterproof and hence it has a longer life than leather and is a much more low maintenance item than its counterpart.If we think about the versatility of the fabric, it can be used to sew bodycon dresses as well which requires precision in cut. For aesthetic purposes or functionality Faux Fur or Real Fur can also be added depending upon one's choice. I would say, unlike real leather, the technology in making pleather can be suited according to one's design and preference, making it a more versatile and design friendly fabric in a much more affordable budget.

These days I have been wearing Pleather almost every other day and hence thought of styling a Pleather Leggings in five different ways for this post. I have divided this post into two parts. In the first part there will be two Looks and in the second part the other three Looks.

Look# 1

Animal prints with Leather goes really well. Hence for the first look I thought of going the Biker Chic way with animal print and pleather.






Boots - Charles & Keith
Jacket & Leggings - Sheinside
Top - Faballey
On My Lips - M.A.C Relentlessly Red
On My Nails - Models Own Srwaberry Tart



Look# 2


This season The Batwing Cardigans are really making a hype and I am totally crushing over them. I had been on a lookout for the perfect one until I found this one in Closet Diaries, an online store here in India. I love this one coz its batwing(ofcourse) and is neutral in colour(making it more wearable with many other clothes), and it has  Faux Fur detail which makes it look super gorgeous. So, for the second look I paired my Pleather leggings with this Cardigan. Threw in the most Staple Chambray shirt worn here with some silver jewelleries and neutral accessories. 






Shoes - Koovs.com
Leggings - Sheinside
Chambray Shirt - Singapore Street Shop
Cardigan - Closet Diaries
Clutch - Shop Nineteen
Necklaces - Zara & Brisbane Street Shop
On My Lips - M.A.C Rebel
On My Nails - O.P.I Midnight In Moscow

Until next time as I always believe keep it Stylish..... keep it Functional

Lots Of Love
Anie :)












16 comments:

  1. I love your outfits, they are so cute! :)
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Amy thank you so much....lots of love :)

      Delete
  2. Nice outfits!

    Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!
    xx

    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are most welcome...thank you for stopping by and reading mine...lots of love

      Delete
  3. Sexy looks! Love those leggings. Nice post.

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sarah Thanx a lot.....good to see you....lots of love

      Delete
  4. Great post dear! Loving both the looks :)

    www.delhidaffodil.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The animal print looks fantastic with your leggings, and I love the fur on your sweater!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Tara thanx a lot.....i love how animal prints and leather or pleather goes well together....lots of love

      Delete
  6. wow you look amazing dear , love both outfits , really cool style
    check out my blog

    http://thefashionsateen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Salome....definitely gonna go through ur blog....lots of love

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Awww thats so sweet of you Signe.....thanx a lot

      Delete