Thursday 4 December 2014

Black Out

Happy Thursday and Hello December!!

Hi freinds! it's already December and just a few days left for us to welcome the new year. Time really flies crazy fast. Nevertheless lets make this December a month to remember and pray for all our wishes to come true the next year.
As I have mentioned in my previous post I am a sucker for Black, so this post is all dedicated to my obsession with the colour. Whenever I see or don an all black outfit, it just reminds me of my Visit to Paris few years back. I like how Parisian ladies dress up so effortless, so chic, so well put together and so classy. I love Paris, I mean who doesn't right? So today's outfit is all black and all inspired by Paris and Parisian Ladies.









Minimalism is the key to a Parisian lady's style. Sophistication, simplicity, attractive, modern and being effortless is their mantra while pulling off an outfit. I observed, they would rather stick to neutrals like cream, white, grey, beige, brown or black, and would not mind adding a pop of interest here and there. Interests in the form of an edgy simple belt, or a hat, or a bag, or baubbles or a classy pair of sunnies. What attracted me the most, was their feel-good-factor in their attitude and their self confidence. That is one thing they always carries and I think is the most important. They knows how to embrace and perfect their imperfections and flaunt perfections with grace, finesse and confidence.

As for my outfit today I am wearing this romantic, cute LBD that has cut out details with a black bag, a pair of black peep toes, a black coat and a fedora to spice up my outfit a little. As I mentioned Parisian ladies don't wear a lot of colour, however Red is their favourite. They may wear it for a blazer a bag or just lipstick or nail paints. Hence I thought of sporting red lips and nails with this outfit to brighten up my look.
I hope you liked this outfit post.......and as I always believe... until next time...keep it stylish...keep it functional.

Shoes & Bag - Charles & Keith
Dress - Topshop
Coat - Zara
Fedora - Forever21
Pearl Choker - Rosabelle Treasures
On My Lips - Sephora
On My Nails - O.P.I Big Apple Red

15 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your dress, it is so cute. :)
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look dear! xx

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. So chic Anie! In love with the all black look :)

    www.delhidaffodil.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lady like look with the hat!
    http://lachiquitamissi.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So chic!!! love this outfit !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you look soooo gorgeous!! I love your dress and bag :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AAAwwwww thats so sweet of you...thanx a lot hun..lots of love

      Delete
  7. Love the outfit

    check out todays blogmas post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your dress!
    xx

    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete