Friday 24 October 2014

Colour Blocked in Transition

Happy Saturday!!




















Here comes my Favourite season of the year. It's neither too hot nor too cold. It is the time to experiment pairing summer clothes with winter clothes, bright summer hues with warm winter hues and layering different textures of cloth. Skater skirts were such a hit this summer that, I think, it can be easily carried from your summer wardrobe to your fall and winter wardobe. For today's look I thought of colour blocking with my outfit while mixing summer and fall appropriate textures. As I mentioned in one of my posts earlier how I like robbing things from my lovely husband, this time, it was his comfortable blue cotton summer-shirt that I was eyeing on, and finally found a way to style it with my outfit today. Amazingly he didn't even realise until we finished shooting. 
Of late I am so obsessed with my S.E.L.F.I.E clutch and this Mustard sweatshirt that came across to me from this online store, StalkBuyLove. I mean I would love to flaunt this clutch everyday as that is what I like doing the most. "But first let me take a selfie" is the song that i love singing to my husband when he is super irritated of my selfies all the time :).  You will definitely find up-to-date trends in affordably priced western-wear as well as accessories in stalkbuylove.com. Absolutely recommended online store.
Click the images below to go to the webpage directly.

 mustard sweat 



 selfie

Thank You for stopping by......until next time keep it stylish.....keep it functional.

Shoes - Charles & Keith
Skirt - Forever21
Sweatshirt & Clutch - c/o  StalkBuyLove
Golden Choker - Globus



9 comments:

  1. Hi Anie and congratulations for this beautiful outfit! I like especially your nice skirt and your amazing shoes! Kisses from italy,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect!!!!!! :) www.outsidefashioncatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so great, and that bag is perfect!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfits i love the combo
    http://prettylittleoutfits.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love the color blocking here. It's nice seeing warmer colors during the Fall, everyone usually goes very dark. Especially love the clutch.
    Ashley Udoh

    ReplyDelete