Monday 1 September 2014

Cape-tivating Story



   



The most awaited Festive Season of the year by many of us has just arrived with the cutest Lord Ganesha's Worship. He is believed to be the Supreme Deity who Removes Obstacles.

Keeping the Festive Season in mind I thought of styling my outfit for a daytime get together with my friends a little unconventionally. While on one of those Window Shopping trips to a Mall nearby my home, I found this beautiful Kurta on sale for EOSS (End Of Season Sale). And i couldn't hold myself back as it was like a Love-at-First-Sight kinda feeling for this simple yet elegant number. I bought it right away and had already decided in my mind that I would rather style it in an unconventional way. In my Personal Life too i try to find out the endless possibilities of a resource and try to fit in those to where ever applicable.

As this Kurta is so vibrant and full of life I didn't want to disturb its harmony and story by adding more colours and hence i had chosen this chic white Romper/Playsuit to wear under the Kurta. I used my Kurta as a Cape for the very reason that it is a Button Up piece with golden buttons. To accessorize I thought of adding Golden elements to it for that Classic Edge. As for make up i tried to keep everything to the minimum for the time of the day but still went on with those bright lips to compliment my outfit as well as my Accessories. These Golden High Heeled Pumps were perfect for me to elevate the Asymmetrical Balance of Length of both the numbers that I am wearing and to make my legs look longer and toned as the outfit already has a very flowy and dreamy look.

This is the little story for today.......
Untill next time...Keep it stylish...Keep it Functional.

Anie

Shoes,Necklace(old) - Forever21
Romper(old) - Zara
Kurta(old) - W
Ear Rings - Limeroad.com
On My Lips - Lady Danger M.A.C
On My Nails - Big Red Apple O.P.I








No comments:

Post a Comment