Tuesday 9 September 2014

A Vintage Affair




















My Love for Dresses and Skirts is simply Inexplicable. My shopping cart always has a skirt or a dress (usually both) be it online or over the counters. These days my gravitation towards these pretty chic lady like pleated flared Midi Skirts have increased a lot. I really dream of having one of each kind ever made in this world right in my wardrobe. Sighh... how I wish, right?? Crazy!!
I just love the way how these Skirts, when paired with any staple Shirt or Blouse, transforms my look to an Effortless Chic look. This skirt,in my words is a "Staple Statement Number".
It is such a statement piece of apparel that I would love every girl to own one. I thought of paring this Baby Pink skirt with a white shirt simply because of its subtle colour and elegant aura.To enhance its colour and feminity even further I wore pink lips and nails. For that little contrast i wore a pair of blue shoes. And to put everything together i accessorized this look with a faded golden clutch adorned with floral motifs of all the colours I had on me. I wanted to make this a more of a Statement look by layering two statement neck pieces together and a classic DIY Hair Updo.
To sum up, when I am talking about what i love, how can i not mention how i endear these enigmatic Feline Beauties. Introducing Mr Valentine my most adorable naughty young one, the life of my small little cat family whom i have loved and adored for years. This post is inspired by my affair with these cuties and hence i can say it is a real Vintage Affair in a Vintage style.

Untill next time....keep it Stylish keep it Functional...
Love you all

Anie.


Shoes - Charles and Keith
Skirt(old) - Zara
Shirt - High street Kualalumpur Shop
Necklaces - Done By None
Rings(old) - Forever21
Ear rings - Custom Made
Clutch - Paprika
On my Nails - Colorbar Lady Pink
On my Lips - Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment